WE LOVE the King
- The king from Marocco is the best!! We are from Ouarzazate and we love the KinG
- —Guest EL ouarzazi
we don t need u
- whats done is done so thank obout it u really- don t get it this is not going to go in longer whats gos up must gos down..thats the way it is and thats way its going to be
- —Guest zalh
the king of morocco is the best leader
- I think the king of Morocco is the best leader ...he helps poor people . he is a peacful man also his very humble man .in this past 10 years i think the king of Morocco help the country better than his father . what we need more than that . Morocco become the best country in nurth AFRICA ..I think we need to be thankful as moroccans and be on his side matter what happen .we should be one hand as Morocccans and we should believe on him and encourge the king to meke the country succssful . one more time i am with the king of morocco matter what happen because his a very good person with a nice heart . also we need to help the country to be pwerful .why some people they balme the king because they are loosers I think the best thing happen to Moroccans is to have a king like mohammed VI
- —Guest the king lover
He can do more
- I love Morocco and I respect the king M6. He is doing ok job but he can do much better if he focus on the country more then his business. Where is the money from phosphate? the money from taxes? why the family el fassi and the thief El abassi surronding him? Why can't he get out and look at the suffering poeple are going throught while he have 10 castles that takes millions to manage? he's better than his father but not much. he's putting the country in the hand of the bad prime ministers. Why he choose bad poeple? He's young and we love him but he has to do more and get involve more. Please king M6 if you read this try to go to the public hospital once a month to see people suffrering. Try to go to the court to see the bribe and the slavery. Check and look because God give you this job so please follow up. Thank you.
- —Guest casawiya
- Moroccans are not highly educated enough to revolute agains King Alaoui. Therefore Mohamed 6 is the only gardian of all moraccans, he is a father figure he'll decide for us, like father with his young ignorant kids. They need to obey him, and do what he asked, always and forever.
- —Guest Egypt
the bad king
- The king of morocco is one of the most corrupt leaders in Africa , king of morocco owns 85 % of the economy of the county, because his firm LONA is manipulating the market all over the country. Every member of his family makes 120 thousand dollars a month and members of his family are counted by dozens and that is beside the 7 palaces he owns on every city of the country. We want free morocco as Egypt and Tunisia free of the king corruption and his stupid family.
- —Guest abel 1
history can't make exception to morocco
- M6 is definitly a nice person. no doubt about that and much cooler than his father but still many things should be changed in my opinion: 1- reduce ar eiliminate his envolvment and his closest circle " ahmed iz = ali hima" in the business. 2- start true solution to solve economic issues and create jobs instead of just focusing on cosmetic aproaches and distributing hrira 3- giving more freedom to the media 4- reduce his ultimate power by empowering the government entities and shift gradually toward models like UK and spain which is unevitable if the kingdom is to stay....
- —Guest mohammed
I love Morocco
- He is no more than another boss mafia business man careing for just his interest and companies getting rich by taking advantage of us and the poor illiterate ignorant majority of the poor Moroccan people. I want kingdom for Morocco yes I agree with everyone, Morocco should be governed by a King yes but a real king since he has all the powers over the people he should not act like a business man towards his people. surrounded by thieves. It is time for him to make big changes. Or then I am not sure this would last longer for him as a king by people getting aknowledged by what is going on around them and knowing their rights.
- —Guest Moroccan
- i think who is defending the m6 is so stupid, who think that morroco will be wors if we refuse the king , i think your closed minded , because only your scared of the surprises , dont think because we got a lot of orgines and races , we will be fine because we have the most important we are muslims suni , this point will never drive us to any racist troubles , lets do it , its time , lets make change happen, i love morroco and i love all morrocan people , and im glad to be morrocan , but i hate the sistem , i hate m6 , i will be the firts one that will be back to morroco if m6 goes away , we have to say enogh to this family , enogh enogh enogh , and dont be stupid to think that im crazy , might be because i know beter than you about what going on inside , might be if you see what i saw you will never trust what you see in the tv only cinematography , he is not like what you think , in the final i wanna say that morrocan people dosnt pay his freedom price against the sistem ,
- —Guest shootgun
LONG LIVE M6!!
- Long Live the King and Down with All Destructive Envying and Ignorant Forces!
- —Guest MARUHjan2011
LONG LIVE THE KING
- Leila you have no idea what you are talking about and obviously repeat what you must have heard from ppl who pretend to have the insider knowledge of the royal family's entourage. Morocco will be worse than Algeria should the monarchy cease to be. You really have no idea whatsoever. Don't be short sighted, do your homework by checking the facts against reliable sources, and then think before you talk. M6 is doing great, we Morrocans are not easy to handle, in fact far from it, and if everyone of us just focuses on improving themselves and their immediate environment, things would be a lot better. As for the berber leader suggestion, I can't but just laugh on it :) So for you, one's origins is what determines their performance?! Very silly indeed .. I'm berber and I'm laughing at this. And to your obviously limited/biased/less than objective knowledge, M6 is half berber
- —Guest Siham
LONG LIVE THE KING AND MOROCCO
- Leila, The King is half Berber...if you are not happy to be living in Morocco where Arab dynasties had been ruling since year 780 AD starting with The Idrisside, then I advise you to give back your Moroccan passport. Morocco does not need people who scream for chaos.we need people who work, build and believe in the unity of what makes us a kingdom:Allah, Al Watan Al Malik. Morocco's political system is not perfect, and no country is, even the best democratic system in rich countries has proved to have its share of flaws -homelessness, poverty, sickness and corruption (Bush's elections in florida is proving it) Each country has flaws in the system and unhappy people. smart ones are those who learn from their mistakes...our King is not to be compared to the Arab presidents who get elected for 4 or 5 years and refuse to leave. We are a Constitutional Monarchy not a dictatorship, our King is building a free educated, democratic Morocco and we're with him and his policy now & Forever, live
- —Guest maya
MOHAMMED ALAOUI KING OF MOROCCO LOVE
- WE ALL LOVE AND REPSECT OUR KING WE ARE ALL HUMANS THAT WILL DIE ONE DAY ALL OVER THE WORLD LET US THINK ABOUT PEACE FOR USA AND AFRICA CHINESE PEOPLE TRY TO BE KIND MAKE TOYS FOR CHILDREN IS BETTER
- —Guest jamila
- I have a soft spot for our monarch; not because I am venal, or worse masochistic, but because I look at Morocco with the question: How can political Islam and all of the various allegiances be reconciled and satisfied? The answer, I think, is through the mediation of a King. The monarchy has spared us the convulsions that have tortured the Republic to our east; it has also spared us the bleak future the Arab world seems promised. That said, the throne’s powers do need to be reduced (as democracy demands). Muhammad VI must respect Article 9 of the constitution regarding freedom of speech. The King must also assist in seeing to it that the rentier class finally suffers the woe of creative destruction and the perils of a free-market. Morocco is definitely advancing--that becomes clear every visit. As far as I predict, Morocco will be a place where dreams are realised sooner than we think. Once illiteracy has been dealt a deathblow, nothing will ravage this prediction. Our King so fa
- —Guest Mhmmd
- Nadia, Keep your advise for your self .. You can make change in you country ... Restudy again about positive revolution ... because it looks like you dont know what does it mean .. We are happy with our Morocco as it is ..
- —Guest Fied